iNVITE5

Here is where I am earning at PTC,s and GPTs. Please, won't you join me and make a few for yourself, or what have you? Please Vote for I Am Earning at PTC,s on the vote toward the bottom.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Please Join Britbux, a really NO-MINIMUM cashout site!

I have been paid as low as about 9 cents for my first payment when I tested BritBux to prove that it WAS a no-minimum (when upgraded to at least Ambassador). And then I asked for a payment the second time for 12 cents to retry it again, to see if it really held water. WHADDAYAKNOW!! IT HELD WATER that it was nominimum! Because I had upgraded to Ambassador level and wanted to try it out.



Earn up to $0.025 per click
• Earn up to $0.01 per referral click
• NO MINIMUM PAYOUT on our Ambassador & Sterling Accounts!


•Payout minimum $2.00 for Free and $1.00 for Value




So, remember to upgrade to at least Ambassador to get the No-Minimum offer.

No comments: